Hibernation Sickness

An intermittent transmission from somewhere in metropolitan France to somewhere across the Atlantic.

August 23, 2005

"So, what now?"

On Wednesday of last week I checked my grades for my last semester of undergraduate classes, and found out that I graduated. Ever since then I have heard the title's questions, usually with that exact wording, from every single person I know. My mom even managed to make every sentence of an entire conversation essentially mean that question. So, I welcome everyone's comments to this post of, "what's next" and "what are you going to do now?" Maybe if I answer the question enough times I will invent something better than "I will finally beat GTA 3 yeah!!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Stanus said...

There is no better answer than this "I will beat GTA3, then GTA: Vice City and then GTA: San Andreas!!!!"

8/9/05 17:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home